We are on the road! And adding trips regularly!
Trips include Saturday-Saturday travel and a mandatory patient conference and team meeting on Sunday. In order to volunteer for a Heart Care International trip, your schedule must allow for full participation for the duration of the trip. Below are our upcoming trips in 2022 and 2023:
- October 22-29, 2022: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- November 5-12, 2022: Lima, Peru
- April 15-22, 2023: Tuxtla-Gutiérrez, Chiapas, Mexico
- May 6-13, 2023: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- September 2-9, 2023: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- September 23-30, 2023: Tuxtla-Gutiérrez, Chiapas, Mexico
- November 4-11, 2023: Lima, Peru
If you are a medical professional ready to travel with Heart Care International, please visit the “Get Involved” tab and complete your volunteer application. Once your application and supporting documents are received, a Zoom interview with key Heart Care International leadership will be held. Your trip can be confirmed after your interview.
We look forward to welcoming you to the team!