We have begun scheduling trips again! Trips include Saturday-Saturday travel and a mandatory patient conference and team meeting on Sunday. In order to volunteer for a Heart Care International trip, your schedule must allow for full participation for the duration of the trip. Below are the 2022 trips we are currently working on:
- May 14-21: Tuxtla-Gutiérrez, Chiapas, Mexico
- July 23-30: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- September 24-October 1: Tuxtla-Gutiérrez, Chiapas, Mexico
- October 22-29: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- November 5-12: Lima, Peru
If you are a medical professional ready to travel with Heart Care International, please visit the “Get Involved” tab and begin your volunteer application. An interview with key Heart Care International leadership is required before your trip will be confirmed.
We look forward to welcoming you to the team!